Thursday, October 15, 2009

300C Pirate

300c of the owner, who turned out to be a pirate, went to the store Chrysler parts. The dealer said: "Hey dude, I have not seen you for a while. What happened?" You look awful. 
 
 "What do you mean? "Said 300C pirate guy." I feel fine ... "
 dealer:" What about the wooden leg? You did not have that before ". 
 300c Driver:" Well, we were in battle, and I got hit with a cannonball, but I'm fine now ". 
 
 Dealer:" Okay, but what about that hook? What happened to your hand? 300c driver: "It was in another battle. I sat on the ship and got into a fight with swords. Was cut his hand off. I got fitted with a hook. I'm fine, really. 
 
 dealer:" And that eye patch "? 
 300c Driver: "Oh, one fine day I was on deck and a flock of birds fly. I looked up and one of them shit in my eyes ". 
 
" You're kidding, "said the dealer." You have lost the eye just from bird shit? "
 
 300c driver:" It was my first day with the hook. "

No comments:

Post a Comment